Wednesday, March 14, 2007

My Beautiful Workout Place!

I usually work out at Lake Merritt in the afternoon and I enjoy it so much.First,air is very clean there.There
is a big and deep lake at the center.Water makes air become cooler and I feel refreshed.There are a lot of trees and
many birds.There is a small park next to the lake.Parents usually bring their children there in the afternoon.Lake Merritt
is located near Grand Ave,which is a big and crowded street so the lake is quiet but not lonely.Like me,a lot of people
exercise at Lake Merrit.They are from many countries over the world and bring diversity to the place so I can talk to
them,exchange information and understand more about their culture.Most important,I have a great chance to improve
my English.And finally,of course I go to Lake Merritt for my health.There are a lot of instruments to exercise.I can lift
weight,push up and play tennis.I can also run around the lake,between the big trees.Lake Merritt is my best workout
place and I enjoy it so much.It makes me feel comfortable,relaxed and most important thing that is healthy.I am very
healthy.

No comments: