Wednesday, March 21, 2007

My Dream!

My biggest dream in my life is to be a business man.I was passionate about business since I was a high school
student.I do not know why I have always wanted to sell something.I remember when I was a child,I usually carried the
marbles to school to sell for my classmate.There is somewhat which makes me feel interested when I sell something
and get profit from that.I do love that feeling so much.That is reason why I chose Business Administration for major in
university in my country.I had to study everything again when I came to the U.S in 2004.My major is still Business
Administration but I knew I was suppose to study hard.There was a lot of difficult when I got a new start but I hoped I
could handle that because to be a businessman is my biggest dream in my life.

No comments: